The first one was too short for any feedback but I did succeed in getting the app to start and connect to the plinth.
The second test, today, was to play a game with one of my grandsons.
The play consisted to two goes.
The first was for me to play a 3 players game loading all the beats on the plinth.
The bear morphed in a flying bear (can’t remember it exact name). The rest loaded as normal.
The second was with my grand son playing a 2 player game.
We chose Sky and Land. (in that order)
My grandson placed the Bear on as it was previously a flying Bear and it ended up on the land as a Bear. A surprise.
I put on a WartHog and it morphed into a flying warty thing (again can’t remember the name) (Note to self: write down the names next test)
We carried on with Sky beats becoming Land and Land beast becoming Sky much to the delight of us both.
We did manage to get all the beast loaded and started adding the element blocks but then it all fell apart.
We decide that this was enough for the first test.
We hope to try again soon.
Please sign in to leave a comment.