What is AR Mode?
AR mode adds an all-new mixed reality experience to Beasts of Balance’s rich, multimodal, and connected gameplay. Now in Co-op Mode, players can use AR mode to record and share their physical and digital creations, using the magic of Apple’s augmented reality toolkit! Players can record their augmented experience, and share the videos directly from the app to Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, or Instagram. So time to get stacking and sharing!
How do I launch AR Mode?
- Once you have launched the app and connected the plinth select Co-op Mode. Currently AR mode doesn't work in Battles Mode.
- Select and scan your first beast. You will then enter the constellation screen.
- While in the constellation screen before you place the beast on the Plinth the AR mode button will appear in the top left hand corner.
- Select the AR mode button. The camera on your device will launch and a symbol will appear matching the one on your plinth.
- If you line these two symbols up, AR Mode will be launched!
What Devices work?
AR Mode is only available on iOS devices on iOS 11.4 or above. Here is a list of all compatible devices:
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
iPad Pro 10.5-inch
iPad Pro 12.9-inch second generation
iPad Pro 12.9-inch first generation
iPad Pro 9.7-inch
Please note: The following iOS devices aren't supported by AR mode:
iPhone 6 Plus
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 4th generation
iPod touch 6th generation
If you have any further questions about AR mode please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org