Complete instructions for adding pieces to the game (scanning and placing Artefacts) are give here. After touching your chosen Artefact to the Plinth and placing it on-top of the Plinth it should be added to the game world a bit like this:
- HINT: Element, Cross and Migrate Artefacts will not add anything to the on-screen world if there aren't any Beasts already added to the game.
If your Artefact doesn't add to the digital game as expected, or the volcano (rebuild screen) appears unexpectedly, there may be a problem. Please try the following possible solutions before submitting a help request:
- Make sure that you definitely place the same Artefact that you scan (we know this sounds silly but we've made this mistake ourselves).
- Make sure to play on a stable surface or table and be careful not to knock or lean-on the table whilst playing the game.
- Make sure to place Artefacts fully onto the circular top of the Plinth or fully on-top of other Artefacts that are already resting properly on the Plinth. (If Artefacts accidentally hang-off the edge and touch the sides of the Plinth it may cause errors).
- Replace the batteries inside the plinth with a fresh set and try again (don't mix old and new batteries)
If you've tried the steps above and still have problems then you'll probably need to submit a help request with the link below. Please check the following tests before contacting us so we know how best to help:
- Check if the problem only occurs the first time you launch a new game (more details here).
- Check if the problem only occurs with specific Artefacts and make a note of them. Please provide the list of faulty Artefacts in your help request.
- If the problem occurs with all Artefacts then let us know in the help request.
If the steps above don't solve the problem then please submit a request here.